Grab this product and don’t look back if you are showing expression lines around your eyes.
If you want to prevent aging while adding refreshing moisture, Yang Zhi Night Rejuvenating Eye Cream will do just that. This product is very compatible under makeup.
If you want a natural way to treat fine lines and even deep-set wrinkles, you need Yang Zhi Night Rejuvenating Eye Cream. This is a truly natural product and contains a unique blend to give you softer, brighter skin.
If you are showing expression lines around your eyes, grab this product and don’t look back. If you want to prevent aging while adding refreshing moisture, Yang Zhi Night Rejuvenating Eye Cream will do just that. This product is very compatible under makeup but recommended at night.
This wrinkle creme contains GABA (gamma-aminobulyric acid), a neuroinhibitory chemical that stops pain impulses from reaching the brain and is produced in the body as a natural muscle relaxant. When used in skin care products it has line-reducing capabilities as in this product, The formulation claims to produce a line-smoothing effect over time similar to Botox. It also contains botanicals and vitamins nourish and protect for a healthier finish.
These natural acids lift away the top layer of dead skin cells, reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines and surface wrinkles, especially around the eyes. And stronger forms of AHAs may help boost collagen production. Using AHAs can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so wear Read More
Try a wrinkle-reducing drink. Trade Coffee for Cocoa. In one study, researchers found that cocoa with high levels of two antioxidants (epicatechin and catechin) protected skin from sun damage, improved blood flow to skin cells, helped hydration, and made the skin look and feel smoother. Delicious!
Smoothing Eye Concentrate You will love because it has many effective ingredients. This is a great product to use as a nourishing moisturizer. It will give skin a bright, healthy glow while fading your fine lines.
Don’t Over-Wash Your Face. Tap water strips skin of moisture and natural oils that protect against wrinkles. Wash your face too often, and you wash away its protection. And unless your soap contains moisturizers, use a gel or cream facial cleanser instead.
1. Skin care is the key. To prevent future wrinkles, and get rid of a couple of fine lines, take good care of your skin. Wear at least SPF 30 daily, and reapply it at least once or twice throughout the day. Every morning, wash your face with a hydrating cleanser followed by a light moisturizing lotion. At night, use baby oil to remove any eye makeup, a hydrating cleanser for face makeup, and replenish moisture with a rich, anti-ageing face cream. Yang Zhi Night Rejuvenating Eye Cream is a cheap brand but is very effective. The idea is to protect your skin from the drying effects of the sun, and to replenish moisture and elasticity with face creams and lotions.
2. Yogurt mask. Gently wash and exfoliate your skin first to prepare it. Mix 1 tsp. of plain yogurt, 1 tsp. of honey, 1/2 tsp. of orange juice, and 1/4 cup of bananas into a bowl. Spread the mixture on your face using your fingers, and lay down for 15 minutes. Yogurt and honey helps tighten enlarged pores, and orange juice helps smooth wrinkles. The bananas help hydrate dry, irritated skin, which causes wrinkles. After 15 minutes, wipe your face clean with a warm wash cloth to soothe your skin. Now is a good time to apply a moisturizer, as your pores are open and refreshed, and will lock in hydration better.
3. Lemon juice. Lemon juice acts as a natural skin tightener. This will tighten wrinkles and enlarged pores. You can rub this over your entire face and neck twice a day, and over time you will see a difference. Make sure that you use a light moisturizer after this though, as lemon juice can be a bit drying. I recommend doing this after you wash your face, but before you apply your moisturizer. This way, the lemon juice can act almost as a toner. It will also help get rid of other signs of ageing such as dark circles.
4. Vitamins. There are 3 vitamins that do a great job of reversing ageing. The first one is Vitamin E. Vitamin E helps protect your skin from free-radicals that damage your skin and cause deep wrinkles. Things such as pollution and UV rays can be neutralized by proper intake of Vitamin E. Good sources are nuts, seeds, and supplementary capsules. The next one is Vitamin C. This is why orange juice is in the yogurt mask and lemon juice can be used daily. Vitamin C can be used to tighten skin, creating a firmer and younger look. It also helps to restore collagen. A great way to get Vitamin C is through lots of citrus fruits and veggies. The last vitamin is Vitamin K. As you age, leaking of capillaries around the eyes cause dark eye circles, making you look older than you really are. Vitamin K helps constrict these capillaries to reduce dark under-eye circles. Load up with dark leafy greens, such as broccoli and kale.
5. Reduce stress. Stress causes wrinkles on the forehead and eyes from squinting and grimacing, and sagging frown lines around the mouth. Light relaxing lavender candles around the the house. Taking a warm bath with rose-scented crystals. Try to drink an herbal tea before bed to help you sleep better, helping your body and skin recover, which includes fine lines and deep wrinkles.
If you are showing expression lines around your eyes, grab this product and don’t look back.
Best Eye Cream – Compare Reviews and Ratings | Bestcovery. Retrieved on September 7, 2013, from http://www.bestcovery.com/best-eye-cream.
How to Remove Deep Facial Wrinkles: 5 Steps (with Pictures). Retrieved on September 7, 2013, from http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Deep-Facial-Wrinkles.
Top 10 Best Anti Wrinkle Creams Reviewed 2013. Retrieved on September 7, 2013, from http://wavegirl22.hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Anti-Wrinkle-Creams-Reviewed-2010.
Wrinkles Pictures Slideshow: Diet, Creams, and Other Ways to …. Retrieved on September 7, 2013, from http://www.webmd.com/beauty/wrinkles/ss/slideshow-reducing-wrinkles.